YES! YES! YES! YES! You DID it! You DID it! You DID it! You DID it! CONGRATULATIONS!
You have finished downloading and configuring the Voice Record Pro app and sent us your test script! Great job! Here's the screenshot video of you doing the happy dance! Now it's time to record your show. Recording your show will be easy. Simply be sure to record in a quiet space (some volunteers record in their cars for ultimate peace and quiet). Noisy fans, air conditioners, refrigerators, pets, and that noisy smoke alarm can make your recording a disaster. Be careful and stay aware of background noises.
* IMPORTANT -- PLEASE READ *** IMPORTANT -- PLEASE READ *** IMPORTANT -- PLEASE READ *
FREE SPEECH: As a nonprofit organization, we are serious about free speech. With over 120 radio stations, some of our radio stations may or may not include uncensored music or speech. None of the views expressed on either radio station reflects the views of another, nor do they reflect the views of any of our hundreds of volunteer. However, in honoring the First Amendment of our Constitution, we ask that you respect our decision to support Free Speech on all of our radio platforms. Please do not continue if you are about censorship in any way. Thank you for considering the BlackBerry Radio Network.
You are now ready to add your wonderful voice to your selected station(s). Please follow these guidelines to ensure you record your show scripts properly.
Record a Test Script:
Please record this test script and email it to us using this link https://transfer.pcloud.com
Michael JacksonBillie Jean_
Good afternoon, it's ______________. I'm excited to be a part of your day and I'm glad you're a part of mine. We celebrate the music of signed and unsigned artists 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Here's Michael Jackson with the hit "Billie Jean" on Blackberry Soul Radio.
When you have sent the voice file above, please contact us to let us know you're done, then read the information below as you prepare for the arrival of your full show scripts!
1. Once you have recorded your script, IMMEDIATELY rename the recorded filename. Save each voice file AS IS in the script's title. As you can see, the artist's name is directly connected to the song title. Don't change the title and always remember to connect the underscore at the end.
PrinceWhen Doves Cry_
When you send us the script, it should look like this:
PrinceWhen Doves Cry_.mp3
2. Project your voice, but don't pause, stop or re-record if you find you've blurted the wrong words. The idea is to be a PERSONALITY, not an ANNOUNCER. If you've never done broadcasting before, a PERSONALITY is someone who shoes emotion, speaks to the audience, and basically shows pieces of themselves to the audience.
An ANNOUNCER is that "main voice" on radio, TV and commercials. They use tons of equipment to change their voices, and they cut, paste, stop, record, and re-read everything in order to create a fabulous commercial. This won't work for a radio show. So, keep talking, be natural, and DON'T put on your "RADIO voice." We want you to sound as natural and as live as possible. Imagine yourself on the microphone speaking to one person. Not "Hey y'all in Radio Land." We've searched the entire globe - there IS no such place as Radio land. Google it.
3. When you're ready to send the files (all at once) select each file on your phone and before you hit "Send", name the entire package exactly the way you see your show's name and date at the top of the scripts. Notice, the NAME of the show is first, and the AIR DATE of the show is IMMEDIATELY following the show's name. There is no space between the show's name and the air date.
Your Radio Show04252020
4. Finally, only send the files using PCloud, here:
And put THIS email as the recipient/receiver:
You have successfully recorded your show and sent it to us. Now, you can do the Happy Dance again! Thank you for being a part of the BlackBerry Radio Family!
consider a small gift today
BlackBerryRadio cannot function without your help. Thanks to donations from compassionate people like yourself, we can help people in our communities.