YES! YES! YES! YES! You DID it! You DID it! You DID it! You DID it! CONGRATULATIONS!
You have finished downloading and configuring the Voice Record Pro app and sent us your test script! Great job! Here's the screenshot video of you doing the happy dance! Now it's time to record your show. Recording your show will be easy. Simply be sure to record in a quiet space (some volunteers record in their cars for ultimate peace and quiet). Noisy fans, air conditioners, refrigerators, pets, and that noisy smoke alarm can make your recording a disaster. Be careful and stay aware of background noises.
* IMPORTANT -- PLEASE READ *** IMPORTANT -- PLEASE READ *** IMPORTANT -- PLEASE READ *
FREE SPEECH: As a nonprofit organization, we are serious about free speech. With over 120 radio stations, some of our radio stations may or may not include uncensored music or speech. None of the views expressed on either radio station reflects the views of another, nor do they reflect the views of any of our hundreds of volunteer. However, in honoring the First Amendment of our Constitution, we ask that you respect our decision to support Free Speech on all of our radio platforms. Please do not continue if you are about censorship in any way. Thank you for considering the BlackBerry Radio Network.
You are now ready to add your wonderful voice to your selected station(s). Please follow these guidelines to ensure you record your show scripts properly.
Record a Test Script:
Please record this test script and email it to us using this link https://transfer.pcloud.com
WHEN YOU EMAIL THE FILES, you MUST put your show name and show air date in the "MESSAGE" section of Transfer.Pcloud like this:
Midday Magic - 12042020 MON
This has to be done for each day of shows you send us. When you record and send your files, they MUST be named exactly as the title of the script says for each song:
Mary J. Blige - Family Affair_
(include spaces, dash, and underscore)
Please read the test script and send it to us before you proceed
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean_
Good afternoon, it's ______________. I'm excited to be a part of your day and I'm glad you're a part of mine. We celebrate the music of signed and unsigned artists 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Here's Michael Jackson with the hit "Billie Jean" on Blackberry Radio.
When you have sent the voice file above, please contact us to let us know you're done, then read the information below as you prepare for the arrival of your full show scripts!
1. Once you have recorded your scripts, IMMEDIATELY rename the recorded filename. Save each voice file AS IS in the script's title. As you can see, the artist's name is first, then the dash and the song title. Don't change the title and always remember to connect the underscore at the end. The script and the title will look like this:
PrinceWhen Doves Cry_
I'm glad to be a part of this wonderful station. We play the hits 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Follow us on instagram. Our handle is BlackBerry Radio. I'm your host, ___________. Right now, let's get into more music. Prince - When the doves cry. BlackBerry Radio.
When you send us the script, it should look like this:
PrinceWhen Doves Cry_.mp3
The file must be mp3 only (not WAV, MP4, AMR). The file must also be recorded in MONO and with 44100, not 48000khz.
2. Project your voice, but don't pause, stop or re-record if you find you've fumbled a few words. The idea is to sound as live as possible, even though you're recording your show. Please use your natural speaking voice at all times.
3. When you're ready to send the files (all files at once for each show's scripts) select each file on your phone and before you hit "Send", name the entire package exactly the way you see your show's name and date at the top of the scripts. Notice, the NAME of the show is first, and the AIR DATE of the show is IMMEDIATELY following the show's name.
Your Radio Show - 04252020 MON
4. Finally, only send the files using PCloud, here:
And put THIS email as the recipient/receiver:
***** IMPORTANT ***** ALWAYS put your file information in the MESSAGE section of Transfer.pcloud (for instance: My Radio Show - 04192021 MON) --- or --- Martha Grant Photo
Don't send files using dropbox
You have successfully recorded your show and sent it to us. Now, you can do the Happy Dance again! Thank you for being a part of the BlackBerry Radio Family!
consider a small gift today
BlackBerryRadio cannot function without your help. Thanks to donations from compassionate people like yourself, we can help people in our communities.